facebook
रद्द करें
रजिस्टर
हम हमारी ऑनलाइन सेवाओं को वितरित करने के लिए कुकीज़ का उपयोग करते हैं। हमारी वेबसाइट का उपयोग करके या इस संदेश बॉक्स को बंद करके, आप हमारे कुकीज़ में उपयोग के अनुसार सहमत हैं कूकी पालिसी.
प्रयोग करें

चैनल

Harissa

के बारे में

Guided tour The Maronite Patriarcate – Since the Maronite Patriarch residence was often inaccessible due to heavy snow in winter, the acquisition of a winter residence Bkerke was considered. In 1703, Sheikh Khattar el-Khazen built the monastery of Bkerke, which comprised a small church and an adjacent presbytery. In 1730, the Antonine order took care of the monastery. In 1750, Bishop Germanos Sakr and Sister Hindyieh Oujaymeh converted the building to a house for the Congregation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In 1779, an apostolic decree dissolved the Congregation of the Sacred Heart and placed the house at the disposal of the Maronite community.In 1786, the Maronite Synod of Bishops ascribed it to Kannoubine's patriarchal residence.In 1829, it was decided to make Bkerke the winter residence for the Patriarch. In 1890, Patriarch Hanna el-Hajj restored the structure, enlarging the ground floor and adding an upper floor with the assistance of Brother Leonard, who was an architect. In 1970, Patriarch Paul Meoushi made a number of renovations to thebuilding. In 1982, Patriarch Anthony Khoraish had the main gate installed. In 1995, Patriarch Nasrallah Sfeir expanded the residence by adding a new wing to house the archives as well as a patriarchal museum. He also built a burial place for the deceased Patriarchs and embellished the church with fine stained-glass windows. The Carmel The Carmel community, “Theotokos”, was founded on August 24, 1962 by ten Spanish nuns. They settled in Lebanon and decided to follow the Oriental Rite. They temporarily resided at a home loaned by the Paulist missionaries. In December 1965 the nuns moved into their own monastery, which also had a workshop that produced Byzantine icons. The Convent of Sharfeh This monastery serves as the Patriarchal See for the Syrian Catholics. Located on a Keserwan mountaintop in the village of Daroun, it overlooks the Mediterranean coast extending from Maameltein to Beirut. Built in 1786, it was called Our Lady of Safety, and then it was expanded by the Patriarch Michael Jrouh. Nowadays, it houses one of the most important libraries in the Middle East. The Ephremit Nuns On March 25, 1958, the “Congregation of the Ephremit Nuns, daughters of the Mother of Mercy” was founded in Daroun. The “Ephremit Nuns” are affiliated to the Syrian-Catholic Church and to St Ephrem, their patron. The name “Daughters of the Mother of Mercy” serves as a reminder that the nuns were adopted by the Virgin Mary into the one family The Sacred Hearts Convent This convent initially was comprised of a small chapel and a school. Until 1911, it served as the residence for the Apostolic Delegate. It was then converted back to a school and a convent for the nuns of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. The Monastery of Our Lady of Victory This monastery was built in Nessbay between the villages of Ghosta and Daroun in 1883. The site was chosen for its proximity to the population. It also served as a temporary Patriarchal residence during Bkerke’s renovation at the turn of the previous century. A large number of ceremonies are celebrated within the church which has the capacity to host a large number of worshipers. The Apostolic Nuncio In 1882, delegates of the Pope built a residence close to the sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon which became the official Papal Nunciature in Lebanon. In 1997, Pope John-Paul II was a special guest at this residence during his historical visit to Lebanon. The Seminary of St John This seminary was built in 1995 by the Congregation of the Lebanese Maronite Missionaries. The seminary serves as a residence for clerical formation and theological studies. The seminarians are also very involved in the ceremonies held in the sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon which is near by. The Monastery of St Antoine of Padua The monastery of St Antoine of Padua was founded in Harissa in 1681 to house the Franciscan monks. By 1699, it was converted into a school in which ten missionaries studied Arabic. By 1769, the monastery was extended in size and also became popular, culturally and religiously. Recently, the monastery was restored and can accommodate a large number of worshipers and different kinds of religious activities The Orphalena of St Charbel On August 12, 1965, an Old Age Home was built to shelter the elderly and was later on turned into an Orphanage. By 1966, a section of the building was converted to accommodate for the elderly monks. It was officially declared the Monastery of St Charbel in 1974. In 1980, the management of the orphanage and residence was handed over to the Order of Lebanese Maronite Nuns. The Convent of Saint Joseph Built in the 18th century, it was rented by the order of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary at the beginning of the 19th century. The convent was affiliated to a school built in Daroun later on. The Monastery of St Paul Founded in 1903 by MonsignorGermanos Mouakkad, this Monastery is also the home for the General Superior of the Order of St. Paul. In 1909 a printing press was installed which saw the publication of the reputable review “Al Massarra” in 1911. Many religious books followed. The construction of the monastery, completed in 1962, included an important Cathedral. It has become the main center for the association of the Paulish missionaries, and it comprises the St Paul institute for theological studies and the St Paul Seminary. The Monastery of Bzummar Since 1750, the monastery of the Lady of Bzummar stands as a living testimony to a crucial period in the history of Lebanon’s Armenians. The Patriarch Abraham Arsivian found refuge in Lebanon from Turkish tyranny. Seeking freedom of faith, he built the monastery on a hill in Bzummar donated by the Khazens. The monastery initially consisted of six rooms that were separated by a narrow hallway, but later on an extension was added. At one point in time it served as the Patriarchal See and a safe haven for the oppressed. It has since become a museum and cultural center. The Sisters of Good Service Founded in 1954 by Archbishop Youssef Maalouf, the congregation has a mission to serve the community to the image of Jesus whose mission was to serve and not be served. They also identify with the Virgin Mary who served Elizabeth, a relative, and her son with love, devotion and humility. The sisters of Good Service glorify God through their prayer and their love of Jesus. They seek sanctification through complete devotion to God and assistance to the clergy, theorphans, the sick andthe paupers. Centers: At the Monastery of St. Paul (Harissa) At the service of the Parishes At the Archdiocese of Baalbeck At the service of deprived children At the orphanage of Jebbouleh affiliated to the main convent. The Basilica The idea of building a large church in the vicinity of the sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon was originally conceptualized in the sixties. The shape of the Basilica is a cross between a Lebanese Cedar tree and a Phoenician ship. Thanks to its hefty dimensions -115 meters in length, 67 meters in width- and a 62-meter high dome, it stands out on top of a mountain that overlooks the famous city of Jounieh. It can accommodate 3,500 visitors, all of whom can contemplate the original sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon through a twenty-meter wide and forty-two meter high glass window behind the altar. Since the 1980’s, many religious ceremonies have been celebrated in the Basilica, especially during May; the holy month of Mary. The Forgiveness Chapel Inaugurated on January 17, 1997, this is the smallest and most recent chapel in the complex of Our Lady of Lebanon. The stained glass windows and marbled floors contribute to its exquisite architecture. The stained glass window directly behind the Altar depicts Jesus carrying the lost sheepon His shoulders. As depicted by the window, many come to the Forgiveness Chapel seeking spiritual guidance and confession. The “Mother of Light” Church This church forms the bottom section of the tower upon which the statue of the sanctuary, Our Lady of Lebanon, stands in vigilance. This little church is a famous place of worship and holds the statue of the Mother of Light. The statue is 175 cm in height, 55 cm in width and is carved in Cedar wood, by the artist Youssef Saadallah Al Howayek, nephew of the patriarch Elias Al Howayek. The statue was sculptured on the occasion of the centennial commemoration of the decree of the Immaculate Conception and the fiftieth anniversary of the founding of Our Lady of Lebanon. The Statue toured over 426 villages all over Lebanon between May and October 1954. Our Lady of Lourdes Church Located beneath the frontal part of the Basilica, it was originally called a crypt. Today, it bears the name of Our Lady of Lourdes who is also depicted on the stained glass window to the left of the Altar. It can accommodate 300 people seated. The rest of the stained glass windows were installed in 1996. They portray the Holy Family and the Twelve Apostles History of Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon Fifty years after the Pope Pius IX’s solemn decree defining the Immaculate Conception for all Roman Catholics, the idea of building a shrine to the Virgin Mary came to life. After tedious deliberations among bishops, priests and prominent citizens, “The Rock” was chosen, thanks to its prominent position overlooking the Lebanese coast. Erected in 1904 on top of the mountain of Harissa, twenty-six kilometers from Beirut and overlooking the city of Jounieh, the sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon has been keeping vigil over Lebanon for almost a century. The bronze statue of Our Lady, coated in white, was transported from the French city of Lyon and placed on top of the tower upon its completion in 1908. The inauguration was solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday of May 1908. Numerous worshipers flocked to participate in this momentous occasion. Since then, Harissa, once a small village, has become a very important Christian venue. The name of “Our Lady of Lebanon” has miraculously crossed many frontiers attracting pious pilgrims from various religions and beliefs who come to worship, pray and venerate Our Lady from all over the world.Replicas of the shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon and under Her patronage have been built in different countries such as the United States of America, South Africa, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Europe and others. Mother of Light The year 1954 marked the centennial commemoration of the decree of the Immaculate Conception. A statue of the Virgin “Mother of Light”, sculpted by the Lebanese artist Youssef el-Howayek, toured more than 420 villages and towns in what was called ‘Mary’s Tour’. This historical event witnessed the coming together of thousands of the faithful.On the last Sunday of May, the statue was blessed in Bkerke and escorted in a two-hour journey to Harissa amidst an atmosphere of devotion and prayer. A large crowd, who had come together from all over the country and beyond, lined the pathway between the Apostolic Nunciature and the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon to greet the statue as it passed. The Visitors Since the sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon was erected on top of the mount of Harissa, it has welcomed on a daily basis, hundreds of pilgrims of different religious backgrounds from all over the world. However, the most prominent visitor was undoubtedly his Holiness Pope John Paul II, who blessed the sanctuary with his presence in May 1997. During this historical visit, the Pope addressed the Lebanese Youth who had gathered in the Basilica. He also spoke to a number of disabled who have been placed in front of the Altar. Afterwards, his Holiness stepped outside where he greeted a crowd of 150,000 faithful and delivered a message of hope for Lebanon and its people. Other prominent moments have marked the history of the sanctuary, such as the presence of the relics of St. Theresa in October 2002. Another important event was the arrival of the statue of Our Lady of Fatima in August 2003. With God’s blessing, Harissa will continue to reflect the deep felt devotion of the Lebanese people for Our Lady, and be a source of grace and inspiration for all who make their way to the Holy Sanctuary. Téléférique In the early 1960s, the idea of implementing a cable car took shape, confirmed by a decree establishing "La Compagnie Libanaise du Téléférique et d'Expansion Touristique". The ropeway which links Jounieh to Harissa at an altitude of 550 meters, was officially inaugurated in 1965, allowing visitors to enjoy a splendid view encompassing the blue sea, the bay and the green hills and whiff of the pine trees. Most of the visitors use the ropeway between April and September. The journey takes ten minutes. Chapelle du Pardon: C’est la chapelle la plus récente et la plus petite parmi les quatre églises du sanctuaire. Derrière l’autel, un vitrail représente Jésus le bon pasteur portant sur ses épaules la brebis perdue. Distinguée par son architecture, son marbre et ses vitraux, elle fut inaugurée le 17 janvier 1997. Comme son nom l'indique, cette chapelle acceuille un grand nombre de personnes pour la réconciliation et pour l’accompagnement spirirutel. Eglise Notre Dame de Lourdes : Cette église a d'abord été nommée Crypte, parce qu'elle se trouve en-dessous de la partie frontale de la Basilique, néanmoins à gauche de l’autel se trouve un vitrail de Notre Dame de Lourdes dont elle porte le nom. Elle peut recevoir environ 300 personnes assises. Ses vitraux, dessinés en 1996, représentent la sainte famille et les douze apôtres. La Basilique: L'idée de construire une grande église près du sanctuaire a pris forme dans les années 60. La Basilique amalgame la forme du cèdre libanais et d'un navire phénicien. Sa longueur est de 115 mètres et sa largeur de 67 mètres. Son dôme s'élève à 62 mètres et elle peut contenir 3500 personnes assises qui peuvent voir à travers une vitre de 20 mètres au-delà de l’autel, le sanctuaire principal de Notre Dame du Liban. A partir des annés 80 furent célébrées dans cette basilique de très grandes cérémonies religieuses. Mère de Lumière L’église Mère de Lumière est une petite chapelle en dessous de la grande statue du sanctuaire de Notre-dame du Liban. Elle abrite la statue « Mère de Lumière » qui est réalisée en bois de cèdre et mesure 175 cm de longueur et 55 cm de largeur. Patriarcat Maronite – Bkerké: Les patriarches qui n'avaient pas de résidence hivernale ont alors braqué leurs regards sur Bkerké En l'an 1703, Cheikh Khattar el Khazen a construit le couvent de Bkerké qui consistait d’une chapelle et d’un logis de prêtre. En 1730, les pères antonins y ont emménagé. En 1750, Mgr. Germanos Sacre et soeur Hindié l'ont convertit en une maison pour la congrégation du Sacré-Coeur. En 1779, une bulle papale a aboli la congrégation du Sacré-Coeur et a transmis la propriété à la communauté maronite En 1786, le synode maronite a affilié la propriété au siège patriarcal de Qannoubine. En 1823, il est devenu un siège patriarcal hivernal. En 1890, le patriarche Jean Hage a remis les lieux en état, en élargissant le rez-de-chaussée et en édifiant un premier étage avec l’aide du frère lazariste Léonard, qui en est l’architecte. En 1970, le patriarche Paul Méouchi a rénové les lieux de nouveau. En 1982, le patriarche Antoine Khreich a édifié le portail extérieur. En 1995, le patriarche Nasrallah Sfeir a construit une aile pour les archives et le musée du siège patriarcal; il a aussi aménagé une sépulture pour les Patriarches et embelli la chapelle par des vitraux. Le couvent de Bzommar: Siège du Patriarcat Arméniens Catholiques: Les évêques, pour accomplir la volonté du Patriarche défunt, avant même l'élection de son successeur, signèrent l'acte par lequel les notables Khazen leur faisaient don de la colline de Bzommar. Après son élection à Kreim, le nouveau Patriarche Hovsépian se mit à l'oeuvre, et en 1750, il quitta Kreim pour s'installer à Bzommar. Il y mourut en 1753 et fut enterré comme son prédécesseur à Kreim. Ses six successeurs siégèrent à Bzommar. Grégoire Pierre Derastvazadourian (1843-1866) fut l'une des figures les plus pures de l'Eglise arménienne. Sous son impulsion furent créés les nouveaux diocèses, plus de vingt cinq paroisses des écoles paroissiales. Un an avant sa mort, Mgr. Jean Habib acheta le couvent de Kreim pour y fonder la Congrégation des Missionnaires Libanais Maronites. Après sa mort, les évêques lui donnèrent comme successeur Antoine Hassoun, archevêque primat de Constantinople. En 1869 le Pape Pie IX ordonna le transfert du siège patriarcal à Constantinople. Le Carmel: Le Carmel de la mère de Dieu, a été fondé au Liban le 24 Août 1962, lorsque qu’un groupe de dix Carmélites espagnoles sont venues entamer une vie communautaire dans une maison prêtée par les missionnaires paulistes. En 1965 le couvent actuel fut construit et les religieuses s’y installèrent. Ce couvent comporte un atelier spécialisé dans la fabrication des icônes selon la tradition byzantine. Le couvent Charfeh: C’est le siège patriarcal des syriens catholiques, situé au sommet d’une des montagnes du Keserwan dans un village nommé Daroun. Il donne sur les montagnes environnantes et sur le littoral de la méditerranée dont la vue s’étend de Maameltein à Beyrouth. Ce couvent, construit en 1786, portait pour nom initialement celui de « Notre Dame de la Délivrance » ; il se caractérise par sa bibliothèque, considérée comme l’une des plus importantes au Moyen Orient, comprenant de nombreux manuscrits syriaques et arabes. Ephrémite: Le 25 mars 1958, vit le jour à Daroun la “Congrégation des Soeurs Ephrémites filles de la Mère de Miséricorde” ou “Soeurs Ephrémites”. Leur nom marque leur appartenance à l’église syriaque patronnée par St. Ephrem. La désignation de “filles de la Mère de Miséricorde” n’est pas sans rappeler que les sœurs ont été adoptées par la Sainte Vierge, constituant ainsi une famille bénie. Couvent Notre Dame de la Victoire: Le monastère fut construit en 1883 à Nissbey entre les villages de Ghosta et de Daroun, un lieu choisi pour sa proximité avec les fidèles. Ce couvent appartient à la communauté des moines maronites. Plusieurs cérémonies y sont célébrées avec la participation des habitants de la région. Vers la fin du XIX siècle, il servit comme siège patriarcal provisoire durant les travaux de restauration à Bkerké. Couvent St Paul : C’est la résidence du supérieur général de la société des Paulistes. En 1909, ce couvent ayant pris des dimensions importantes, on y fonda une imprimerie qui devint, avec le temps, une des plus importantes du Liban. Les missionnaires paulistes fondèrent la revue « Al Massarra » en 1911. De même, cette société s’occupe de la publication d’une grande quantité de livres religieux ainsi que de livres scolaires à ce jour. La construction de ce couvent fut achevée en 1962. Une grande Cathédrale de style byzantin fut construite à proximité du couvent. Séminaire St Jean: Il fut construit par la congrégation des missionnaires libanais maronites en 1995 pour accueillir des étudiants en théologie. Ce séminaire anime plusieurs activités au sein de la communauté surtout lors des cérémonies au sanctuaire Notre Dame du Liban. Monastère St Charbel : Le 12 Août 1965, un hospice caritatif fut construit à Harissa pour les personnes âgées suivi par un orphelinat. A partir du 16 août 1966, on y aménagea une maison pour les moines âgés, qu’on transforma, à partir du 18 août 1984, en un monastère canonique, dédié à Saint Charbel. Depuis le 3 octobre 1980, les religieuses libanaises maronites s’occupent de la gestion de l’orphelinat et de l’hospice. Couvent St Antoine: La fondation du Couvent Saint Antoine de Padoue à Harissa pour les moines franciscains eut lieu en 1681. Le Sacré Collège a décidé en 1699 de transformer ce couvent en une école pour dix missionnaires étrangers afin d’étudier la langue arabe. En 1769, le couvent fut agrandi pour devenir un centre de rayonnement culturel et missionnaire. Ces dernières années, le couvent a subi plusieurs transformations, restaurations et agrandissements pour devenir un centre privilégié d’activité apostolique. Saints Cœurs ; Dans ce couvent, se trouvait une chapelle ainsi qu'une école primaire. Il a été le siège de la nonciature apostolique jusqu’à 1911 puis redevint un collège et un couvent pour les religieuses des Saints Cœurs. Le couvent St Joseph : Construit au 18ème siècle, il fut loué par les Sœurs des Saints Cœurs au début du 19ème siècle pour faire partie de leur école à Daroun, fondée au début du siècle dernier. La Nonciature Apostolique : En 1882, le délégué apostolique bâtit, tout près de Notre Dame du Liban, une résidence destinée au nonce apostolique. Ce couvent est présentement le siège officiel de la Nonciature Apostolique au Liban. Cette résidence même a reçu le Pape Jean-Paul II durant sa visite au Liban. Historique du Sanctuaire : A vingt six kilomètres de Beyrouth, donnant sur la baie de Jounieh, le Sanctuaire de Notre Dame du Liban - Harissa, commença à s’élever à partir de 1904. A l’intérieur du socle sur lequel a été installée la statue se trouve une chapelle, et à l’extérieur, un escalier en forme de spirale qui mène au sommet. La statue de bronze peinte en blanc fut fabriquée à Lyon en France et transportée au Liban en 1908. De plus, la région de Harissa compte plus de vingt églises et monastères. L’idée de construire le sanctuaire à Harissa était venue en 1904, 50 ans après la déclaration du dogme marial «Immaculée Conception », par le Pape Pie IX, le 8 décembre 1854. Au bout de longues concertations entre prélats et notables, le choix se fixa sur la colline dénommée “le Roc”, à Harissa, qui surplombe la mer et domine une partie importante du littoral. L’inauguration fut solennellement célébrée le premier dimanche de mai 1908, en présence d’une grande affluence de fidèles accourue de toute part et depuis, Harissa qui n’était qu’un petit village, devint un grand site Chrétien de l’Orient. Le nom de « Notre Dame du Liban » franchit les frontières attirant des visiteurs de différentes religions et croyances, qui rendent chaque année hommage à la Sainte Vierge. Des statues semblables à celle de la Vierge de Harissa furent érigées outre-mer, dans d’autres pays à l’instar des Etats Unis d’Amérique, Afrique du Sud et autres. Reportages 1-Mère de Lumière : L’itinéraire marial est l’un des plus importants évènements à avoir lieu au sanctuaire Notre Dame du Liban. Un évènement historique durant lequel la statue de la Ste Vierge « Mère de Lumière » est passée par toutes les régions libanaises et ce, en 1954, année mariale et jubilée centenaire de la proclamation du dogme marial, « Immaculée Conception ». Le dernier dimanche du mois de mai 1954, la statue de la Ste Vierge « Mère de Lumière », qui fut spécialement sculptée par l’artiste Libanais « Youssef EL-Hoawayek », fut bénite à Bkerké puis transportée à Harissa au milieu des chants et des prières. Pour accueillir la statue, un grand nombre de fidèles, du Liban et d’outre-mer, se sont rassemblés à Harissa tout au long de la nuit. Au bout d’une marche qui dura deux heures, la statue fit son entrée à Harissa où l’attendait une foule qui s’étendait de l’Eglise de Notre Dame jusqu’à la Nonciature Apostolique. La statue Mère de Lumière visita 426 villes et villages du territoire libanais. 2-Les Visiteurs : Depuis que le sanctuaire Notre Dame du Liban fut érigé sur la colline de Harissa, des centaines de visiteurs de différentes religions et croyances, affluèrent quotidiennement des quatre coins du monde, pour rendre hommage à la Ste Vierge. La visite de Sa Sainteté le Pape Jean Paul II à Harissa reste, sans doute, l’évènement le plus remarquable. Ainsi, au mois de mai 1997, le Pape fit son entrée dans la Basilique où il bénit les handicapés installés aux premiers rangs, puis il salua quelques 150,000 fidèles rassemblés sur la place centrale. Le Pape adressa alors un message d’espoir aux jeunes libanais. D’autres évènements marquèrent aussi l’histoire du sanctuaire : l’accueil des reliques de la Ste Thérèse en octobre 2002 ; ainsi que l’arrivée de la statue de notre dame du Rosaire venant de Fatima en août 2003 . En cela le sanctuaire Notre Dame du Liban, Harissa reste symbole de sainteté et de révérence. كنيسة الغفران: هي أصغر الكنائس الأربعة وأحدث ما شُيّد منها. تتميّز بهندستها الجميلة ورخامها وزجاجياتها. وراء المذبح هناك أيقونة في الوسط تمثّل المسيح الراعي الصالح حاملاً على كتفيه الخاروف الضال. دُشنت هذه الكنيسة في 17 كانون الثاني 1997. وكما يشهد اسمها، تستقب هذه الكنيسة أعداداً من التائبين وطالبي الإرشاد. كنيسة لورد: هذه الكنيسة سُمّيت أولاً كريبت Crypte لأنها تحت مستوى القسم الامامي من البازيليك، ثم أُطلق عليها إسم سيّدة لورد فللعذراء فيها زجاجية رائعة عن شمال المذبح. كما فيها سلسلة من الزجاجيات تمثّل الرسل الاثني عشر والعائلة المقدّسة. شكلها نصف دائري وتتّسع لنحو ثلاثمائة شخص جلوساً. البازيليك: انطلقت فكرة بناء كنيسة كبيرة قرب المزار منذ أواخرالستينات. تصميم البازيليك مستوحى من شكل الأرزة اللبنانية والسفينة الفينيقية في آن. طولها 115 متراً، والمسافة الأوسع في العرض هي 67 متراً. يبلغ ارتفاع القبة 62 متراً. تتّسع لحوالي 3500 شخصاً جلوساً. يمكنهم أن يشاهدوا نصب أعينهم تمثال العذراء مريم سيدة لبنان عبر واجهة زجاجية وراء المذبح الرئيسي، عرضها 20 متراً وارتفاعها 42 متراً. وهكذا يبدو المعبد القديم والبازيليك الجديدة كأنهما بناء واحد. ومنذالثمانينات، بدأت الاحتفالات الدينية الكبرى في البازيليك، خصوصاً في شهر أيار. البطريركية المارونية – بكركي: لم يكن للبطاركة مقرّ شتوي، فاتّجهت الأنظار الى كركي. سنة 1703 بنى الشيخ خطّار الخازن دير بكركي، وكان كنيسة صغيرة وبقربها بيت للكاهن. سنة 1730 تسلّمه المطران جرمانوس صقر والراهبة هنديّة عجيمي ليكون مقرّاً لأخوية قلب يسوع. سنة 1779 صدرت براءة رسوليّة ألغت رهبانيّة قلب يسوع، وقضت بأن يتحوّل دير بكركي لخير الطائفة المارونيّة. سنة 1786 اعتبره المجمع الماروني تابعاً لكرسي قنّوبين. سنة 1823 أصبح كرسيّاً بطريركيّاً لفصل الشتاء. سنة 1890 رمّمه البطريرك يوحنا الحاج وأضاف إليه قسماً من الطابق السفلي والطابق العلوي بكامله، وهو من تصميم الأخ ليونار اللعازاري. سنة 1970 رمّمه من جديد البطريرك بولس المعوشي. سنة 1982 بنى البطريرك أنطونيوس خريش البوابة الخارجيّة. سنة 1995 أضاف إليه البطريرك نصر الله صفير جناحاً ليحفظ فيه الأرشيف ويكون متحفاً خاصاً بالكرسي البطريركي، كما أنشأ مدافن للبطاركة وزيّن الكنيسة بشبابيك مزخرفة. دير سيدة بزمار: هو المركز البطريركي للأرمن الكاثوليك. بينما كان الأساقفة مجتمعين لإنتخاب بطريرك جديد وقّعوا على وثيقة مفادها أن المشائخ الخازنيين يهبون للطائفة تلّة بزمار. وبعد أن تمّ إنتخابه في دير الكُرَيم، قرر البطريرك الجديد هوفزيبيان أن يبدأ العمل. وفي سنة 1750 ترك دير الكـُرَيم حيث كان حتى الآن ليأخذ مركزاً له في بزمار. توفي سنة 1753 ودُفن مثل سابقه في الكـُرَيم. وكلّ الذين خلفوه كان مركزهم في بزمار. هذا الدير هو على هضبة جميلة لا يزال حتّى الآن مقرّاً لبطاركة الأرمن. فيه متحفٌ أثريٌ ومركزٌ ثقافيٌ مهم. دير الكرمل: تأُسست جماعة أمّ الله في 24 آب سنة 1962، عندما أتى من إسبانيا الى لبنان عشرراهبات كرمليات، وقد عزمن على اتخاذ الطقس الشرقي البيزنطي الكاثوليكي، فقدّم لهنّ الآباء البولسيون بيتاً مؤقتاً ريثما يتمّ البناء الجديد. وفي كانون الأول 1965إنتهى إنشاء دير جديد، وانتقلت الراهبات اليه. ومنذ ذلك الحين، يزداد هذا الدير رسوخاً في التقليد الشرقي، اذ دخلته عدة فتيات من الكنائس الشرقية. وأُنشئ في الدير مشغلٌ لرسم الأيقونات حسب التقليد البزنطي الأصيل. دير الشرفة: هو المقرّ البطريركي للسريان الكاثوليك. يقع على رأس مرتفع من مرتفعات جبال كسروان من بلدة درعون. ويشرف بطلّته الجميلة على الجبال المجاورة وساحل البحر الأبيض المتوسط الممتد من المعاملتين إلى جونيه وبيروت. ولقد سمّي الدير بإسم سيدة النجاة. يعود تاريخ دير الشرفة إلى العام 1786، عندما أقام فيه ووسّع بناءه البطريرك مخائيل جروه الهارب من حلب إلى لبنان. ويتميز بمكتبته العامرة بالمخطوطات السريانية والكرشونية والعربية التي تعود إلى قرون عديدة مضت، وتعتبر من أهم المكتبات السريانية في الشرق الأوسط. الافراميات في 25 أذار 1958، شعّ نور الرهبنة السريانيّة النسائيّة تحت اسم الافراميات بنات أم الرحمة. والاسم هو دلالة على انتساب هذه الجمعية الى أب الكنيسة السريانية ومعلمها وشفيعها مار افرام. أما لقب "أم الرحمة" فهو لتذكير الراهبات الافراميات بتبنّي العذراء مريم لهن وبتأليفهن معها عائلة واحدة. دير سيدة النصر: بُني هذا الدير في محلّة نسبيه في سنة 1883، في خراج بلدتي غوسطا ودرعون ليكون قريباً من الناس ومركز إشعاع روحي ورعوي، وهو يخصّ الرهبانيّة اللبنانيّة المارونيّة. فيه تُقام أبهى الحفلات الطقسيّة التي يشترك فيها أبناء الجوار، ومنه ينطلق الرهبان والكهنة لمزاولة عمل الرسالة. كما وإنه كان مقرّاً مؤقّتاً للبطريركية المارونية في اواخر القرن التاسع عشر خلال عمليات الترميم في بكركي. دير القديس بولس: هو مركز الرئاسة العامة لجمعية المرسلين البولسيين. سنة 1909، كان الدير القائم على تلّة مجاورة لمزار سيدة لبنان في حريصا، قد أصبح ذا حجم معتبر. تأسست فيه مطبعة على يد أعضاء الرسالة أخذت تنمو مع الأيام، حتى غدت من أهم المطابع في لبنان. أصدرت الجمعية مجلّة "المسرّة" في العام 1911، وهي لا تزال تصدر حتى اليوم كما نشرت العديد من الكتب الدينية، واهتمت باصدار أولى السلسلات المدرسية. وتمّ الإنتهاء من تنفيذ بناء المؤسسة عام 1962، حيث أصبحت مركزاً رئيسيّاً ضخماً لجمعيّة المرسلين البولسيين. يضمّ هذا الدير أيضاً معهد القديس بولس لللاهوت وإكليريكية مار بولس الكبرى. وقد تمّ بالقرب من هذا الدير إنشاء كاتدرائية ضخمة بهندة بيزنطية رائعة. إكليريكية مار يوحنا الحبيب: بالقرب من مزار سيدة لبنان، تمّ إنشاءُ دير مار يوحنّا الحبيب لجمعية المرسلين اللبنانيين الموارنة سنة 1995، وخُصّصَ لتنشئة الطّلاب اللاهوتيين كإكليريكية كبرى. جماعة هذا الدير تقوم بنشاطات عديدة في الإكليركية نفسها وفي جوارها، خاصةً في الإحتفالات المهمّة في مزار سيدة لبنان. ميتم مار شربل: في 12 آب 1965، أُنشىء في لحف جبل حريصا مأوىً خيري للعجزة ثمّ ميتم للأولاد. ثمّ أُنشىء في 16 آب 1966، بيتٌ للرهبان العجزة، وحُوّل في 18 آب 1984، الى دير قانونيّ على اسم مار شربل. ومنذ 3 تشرين الأول 1980، تـُشرف الراهبات اللبنانيات المارونيات على إدارة الميتم والمأوى. دير مار أنطونيوس: تأسس سنة 1681 على يد اللرهبان الفرنسيسكان. وفي سنة 1699، أصدر المجمع المقدس قراراً يقضي بجعل هذا الدير مدرسة لعشرة مرسلين فرنسيسكان يساعدون الطائفة المارونية في الأمور الروحية. وفي العام 1769 توسّع الدير ليصبح على صورته اليوم. وأصبح مركز إشعاع علمي ورسولي كبير. وفي هذه السنوات الاخيرة تمّ ترميمه وتوسيعه للمزيد من النشاطات الرسوليّة. دير مار يوسف الحرف: من الأديار التي تأسست في درعون في القرن الثامن عشر وفي أواخر القرن التاسع عشر استأجرته راهبات القلبين الاقدسين وجعلته ملحقاً لمدرستهن في درعون التي تأسست في أوائل القرن الماضي السفارة البابوية: سنة 1882شيّدت القصادة الرسوليّة مقرّاً لها في محلّة الضهر بالقرب من مزار سيدة لبنان، ولا يزال حتى اليوم المركز الرسمي للسفارة البابوية في لبنان. وقد استُقبل البابا يوحنا بولس الثاني في هذا المركز بالذات خلال زيارته للبنان سنة 1997. على بعد 26 كلم من بيروت، ومنذ سنة 1904 بدأ يرتفع فوق جبل حريصا مزار سيدة لبنان المطل على خليج جونيه. وقد انشىء داخل قاعدته معبدٌ صغير؛ رُكـّز فوقه تمثال العذراء مريم؛ ويتم الصعود إليه عبر درج لولبي محاط بحاجز يصل إلى القمة. هذا التمثال صُنع في فرنسا وهو من البرونز المسكوب؛ طوله ثمانية أمتار ونصف ووزنه خمسة عشر طناً. فكرة إنشاء المزار أتت خمسين سنة بعد إعلان البابا بيوس التّاسع في 8 كانون الأول (ديسمبر) 1854 العقيدة المريمية "الحبل بلا دنس". وبعد التداول بين عدد كبير من رجال الدين وكبار رجال المجتمع، وقع الاختيار على تلة حريصا التي تطلّ على البحر والساحل. وضع حجر الأساس في شهر تشرين الأول سنة 1904. وفي أول أحد من شهر أيار 1908 جرت حفلة التدشين برئاسة البطريرك الياس الحويك والقاصد الرسولي فريديانو جيانيني . حيث توافد الآلاف من جميع أنحاء العالم لتكريم السيدة العذراء. ووسنة 1970 بدأ بناء بازيليك كبرى تسعُ آلاف المؤمنين. هندستها على شكل أرزة لبنانية وسفينة فينيقية. بدأت تستقبلُ المشاركين في احتفالات كبرى منذ أواسط الثمانينات. عَـبَـرَ اسم "سيدة لبنان" الحدود وبدأ يجذب السواح من مختلف الطوائف فيأتون كل سنة ليعبّروا عن إيمانهم العميق. وأصبحت حريصا، التي كانت قرية صغيرة،محجّاَ مسيحياَ بالغ الأهمية في الشرق؛ وتضم اليوم أكثر من 20 كنيسةً وديراً. أُقيمت كنائس رعائية وتماثيل أخرى شبيهة بتمثال سيدة لبنان في بلدان أجنبية كالولايات المتحدة وجنوب أفريقيا وغيرها... . "الطريق المريمي" هو أحد أهمّ الاحداث التي جرت في مزار سيدة لبنان-حريصا. حدث تاريخي لتــنقّـل تمثال العذراء طيلة خمسة أشهر في كلّ أنحاء لبنان سنة 1954، السنة المريميّة عالميّاً، بمناسبة اليوبيل المئوي لإعلان عقيدة الحبل بلا دنس. في الأحد الأخير من أيار سنة 1954، تمّ تبريك تمثال العذراء "أمّ النّور" (الذي نحته خصيصاً لهذه المناسبة النحات اللبناني يوسف الحويك) في بكركي ثمّ تمّ نقله إلى حريصا بالحفاوة والصلوات. ولإستقبال هذا التمثال، توافدت، منذ مساء السبت، الجموع إلى ساحة المزار. وكلّما تقدّم اللّيل ازداد عدد الوافدين من كل أنحاء لبنان ومن خارجه. وبعد مسيرة دامت نحو ساعتين ونصف وصل الموكب الى حريصا في ترتيب وخشوع لم يرَ لبنان مثلهما من قبل. وفي حريصا جمهور كبير كان ينتظر بشوق، في الفسحة الواسعة ما بين كنيسة سيدة لبنان ودارة السفارة البابوية، وصول تمثال العذراء. وقد زار تمثال أمّ النور أكثر من426 قرية ومدينة في كافة أنحاء لبنان. عندما إرتفع تمثال سيدة لبنان فوق جبل حريصا، بدأ الزوار يتوافدون إليه من لبنان ومن جميع أنحاء العالم ومن كل الطوائف والمعتقدات. الحدث الأهم، بلا شك، على المستوى العالمي والكنسي، كان في شهر أيّار سنة 1997، حين قام قداسة الحبر الأعظم البابا يوحنّا بولس الثاني بزيارة سيدة لبنان حيث وقّع الإرشاد الرسولي "رجاء جديد للبنان". وفي ذلك اليوم من شهر أيار 1997 وصل البابا من السفارة البابوية الساعة السابعة مساء فدخل البازيليك وحيى أولاً المعوقين في الصفوف الأمامية، ثمّ توجّه إلى الشرفة الخارجية المطلّة على ساحات المعبد والطرق المؤدية إلى المزار، فحيى الجماهير المحتشدة التي كان عددها يقارب المئة والخمسين ألفاً. وقبل مغادرة لبنان، وجّه البابا رسالة إلى الشبيبة في لبنان. آلاف الزوار يتقاطرون يومياً إلى المزار ويكثُر هذا العدد بشكل ملحوظ في مناسبات مميّزة مثل أيام الآحاد والأعياد وفي أحداث خاصة كزيارة ذخائر القديسة تريزيا في تشرين الأول من العام 2002 ووصول تمثال عذراء فاطمه في شهر آب 2003، وفي بعض الحفلات الفنّية الدينيّة حيث يشارك مطربون وجوقات متنوعة. ويبقى مزار سيدة لبنان - حريصا رمز للقداسة والخشوع.

अधिक

जानकारी

पर निर्मित

04 / 18 / 2015

के द्वारा बनाया गया

Harissa

श्रेणी

स्थल सीमा

स्थान

Harissa - Lebanon